Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Results Are In!!

Ight so last time I was telling you guys how I took my bio final drunk and that I needed a 78% on my calc final to pass the class. Well results are finally in and its the closing of the chapter and I am glad to report it is a happy ending. I ended up getting a 83.8% on my calc final and now I am offically done with all higher level maths from here on out hardest math I will have is business math classes. As far as the final I took drunk I got a 84% on it and looks like ill get a B or B+ in that class. My GPA is not that great will be like 2.6-2.8 range, but I at least salvaged it since I was close to failing two of my classes. Maybe if had not gotten mono in the middle of the semester I would of had a little better GPA. In closing I would like to say to everyone thanks for the support and hope you guys all have a great summer I will still be posting keeping up to date with what I am doing and how minimum wage hell is going. Plus once next semester starts I am sure there will be many more adventure to be had and new challenges to take on. Keep reading friends and as always here is a picture for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment